Header Ads

I’m Fulfilling A Dream Playing For Manchester United – Paul Pogba

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has further moved to end uncertainty surrounding his future by insisting he is fulfilling his dream at Old Trafford.

Pogba has been the subject of intense transfer speculation as his relationship with manager Jose Mourinho deteriorated, resulting in him being stripped of the vice-captaincy.

Despite constant links with a move to Barcelona in January or at the end of the season, Pogba is adamant he is happy at Old Trafford.

“When I came back to United, it was the best feeling ever,” said the 25-year-old. “I came back home. I always dreamed of playing for United, to have many games and score goals. Nothing had really changed, except for maybe the team and the manager, but the rest of the club was the same.

“I just came back home, it was like I didn’t really leave – I just went on holiday. It was a great feeling to come back home.”

In the interview with inside United, Pogba added: “It was great to come back, to feel the air of Manchester. That has never changed.”

The post I’m Fulfilling A Dream Playing For Manchester United – Paul Pogba appeared first on GL Trends.

No comments